Saturday, June 18

m.a.c. style sessions: spot on trend


last night i attended a m.a.c. cosmetics style session; it was a lot of fun! it was my first time attending one! to reserve my spot at the session, all i had to do was buy a $50 gift card that we could redeem for products at the end of the session. the session i attended was "spot on trend." the m.a.c. artists showed us three looks; they were "the everyday celebrity," "the academy awards," and "the grammy look." i was lucky to be a model for the grammy look (the face chart for this look ca be seen in the image above).


they gave each of us a welcome packet that had a notebook with face charts, the looks for the evening, and lots of space for notes to be jotted down during the session.


after the session i began to shop around! i got myself a pro color palette, studio moisture fix, and sheertone blush in peaches. 

studio moisture fix

pro color palette

for the look they had me model, i loved the eyes, but the bright lips were a bit much for me (so i took it off). here is a little snapshot i got of the makeup look on my phone (sorry for the low quality image). 


i hope to attend another one of these sometime!

5 comments:

  1. I LOVED reading this post because I am part of a management team at a MAC counter here in UT and knowing how much you liked the Style Session RULES. I'm so glad you enjoyed it. Would have loved to see the bright lip ;)

    Bloom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh this style session thing sounds like it was loads of fun!

    nightofbones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the eyes of the look they did on you! So wearable and totally flattering.

    ReplyDelete