Wednesday, September 22

autumn


happy autumn!

today is the first day of autumn and i celebrated by making a homemade apple pie and having apple cider alongside it. i love this season so much! i can finally wear the majority of my clothes now, too. i am so happy it's here! i'm so ready for coats, comfy sweaters, tights, boots, scarves, cloudy skies over my head, crunchy leaves beneath my feet, the cool crisp air, and pumpkin patches! 

what are your favorite things about autumn?

photo from weheartit. 

4 comments:

  1. chestnuts!
    bonfires...
    leavses changing colors...
    pumpkin spice coffee.
    we dont celebrate Halloween down here, what a bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with all of your favorites, and I'll add kicking acorns into the mix!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these all sound so great! i love hearing what other people love about this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with your picks but I also love the sound of the leaves crunching under my feet and listening to the rain falling outside :)
    x

    ReplyDelete